Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family Babies

For Christmas this year, I decided to do a photo shoot for my nieces and nephews in lieu of presents. Just wanted to share the cuteness!

ps. I’m still getting adjusted to my new school schedule and being back in Miami. I promise to get out on the streets this weekend and bring you back something good.








2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Brenly is a DOLL. An absolute DOLL. Monica must be sooooo proud! She's adorable. I can't get over it.

    Ethan is cute, too! I love his little hat!! What joy Marlene must have having them all nearby!

    Unfortunately, I can't remember the older kiddos' names, but they are cute, too! Why is everyone in your family ridiculously good looking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love them all to pieces. it's so fun when your family gets bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...