Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why I Chose Miami Ad School

Mary Beth Koeth - Why I Went to Miami Ad School from Miami Ad School on Vimeo.


This is a lil' embarrassing for me to watch, but from a video editing perspective, it's lovely.

Thanks to Ralph, for all the time and hard work that you put into everything you do. You're an amazing teacher.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you shouldn't be embarrassed by that at all. Nice job there all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there chicago! good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, yourself, ya beach-burned crumpet! I'm still a dedicated MB Blog fan, I just haven't been in my own blog as much the last 9 months. But I'm still reading and rooting for you!

    Been thinking about the Crumpet a lot lately, too, since that little *wedding* happened over there. This little hat fad everyone's in right now only reminds me that YOU were there first, my friend! ;-)

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time i'm up in chi-town, we need to go on a run together. but i get to set the pace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd call that a deal, MB. Anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...