Haha, I happen to be him. Even though she was a tough negotiator, im glad she decided to sell it to me! (I probably would have paid more, I was a little overly excited) :) But, that was an unbelievably awesome night and an amazing celebration to be a part of. Go Mavs!! MFFL!
...dude!!!!
ReplyDeletei know, right?!
ReplyDeleteummm...Not Fair!
ReplyDeleteDid you happen to sell your Championship hat you were wearing that night to some guy?
ReplyDeleteha. my friend did...do you happen to be that guy? ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I happen to be him. Even though she was a tough negotiator, im glad she decided to sell it to me! (I probably would have paid more, I was a little overly excited) :) But, that was an unbelievably awesome night and an amazing celebration to be a part of. Go Mavs!! MFFL!
ReplyDeleteBy the way… I’m digging your blog.
so glad you were able to take home a non-cheesy keepsake...that didn't involve flamingos and/or supersized breasts :)
ReplyDelete