Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Letter Home



This was my first assignment using Final Cut...slightly embarrassing.

6 comments:

  1. OMG, whatevs! I've been using final cut for a decade and this is by far the most artistic/hilarious short I've ever seen! love the photos and storyline - Sundance, watch out here comes Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just watched it again (I'm a dork, I know) and I love the ending..."Overall, I can't complain, the buildings are cool and people hold their babies like potato sacks" LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I know I've asked this before, but how is it you don't have your own reality show yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadie, you need to teach me some final cut...i expected it to be similar to imovie...so far from it!

    i so think miami beach is the prime place for reality tv~not sure i'd want to associate myself with the craziness. i'm closet crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...