I went to the grocery store last night—bought olives, okra, and an ice cream sandwich for my lonely Thanksgiving feast of one. If I had to choose one to be thankful for, I’d pick the okra for sure. Happy Thanksgiving All!
Happy Thanksgiving MB, I'm sure your family are missing you almost as much as you are missing them. Don't stay home alone, find a diner (not that one above though, it looks a bit mucky!)and I'm sure you'll find a friend to break bread with :)
thanks tracy :) it turned out to be a not-so-bad thanksgiving afterall. spoke to the family on skype and had dinner with friends. christmas is right around the corner...
Happy Thanksgiving MB, I'm sure your family are missing you almost as much as you are missing them. Don't stay home alone, find a diner (not that one above though, it looks a bit mucky!)and I'm sure you'll find a friend to break bread with :)
ReplyDeletethanks tracy :) it turned out to be a not-so-bad thanksgiving afterall. spoke to the family on skype and had dinner with friends. christmas is right around the corner...
ReplyDelete